Friday, December 30, 2011

PJ Bottoms


This was my first official time of actually making pj bottoms on my own. I used a pattern for these - but the smallest size was a 4-5. So I had to tinker to make them fit both girls :)
But now that I know how to make I could totally do it pattern-less! :) Although, I think I might use a pair of their pants for size reference! :)  Love the comfy flannel with cute patterns!


Eventually, I plan on making long sleeved shirts to go with them. I have a solid reddish color material (knit) and I want to make an applique of their initials out of the same material as their pants :) Can't wait!



*Business Thoughts*
I am thinking that cute pj bottoms with shirt to go with it ... with the option of personalizing it would be a big hit. What do you think?

How much would you pay for something like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment